[Diabetes-talk] New User of Count a Dose

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:37:36 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,
Like Mike mentioned the BD Company syringe fits the best with the
Count-A-Dose.  It is very easy to use.  I have use it for a long time.  When
you want to make sure there are no bubbles in the syringe put a few units
inside the syringe and push it back and forth about 3 times and that will
get rid of the bubbles for you.

Joy