[Diabetes-talk] FW: Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 18 02:56:07 UTC 2016

Here ya go, Debbie.

Mike Freeman

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Jerry Munden via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 6:36 AM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind'
Cc: Jerry Munden
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Hello NFB DAN Friends,

I worked with Prodigy for many years and we worked with many NFB members to
create the Prodigy Voice and other accessible products.  I too have lived
with diabetes for over 40 years.  I just found a mail order company called
Expressmed.com that sells the Prodigy strips for $5.20 for a box of 50 . the
lowest I have ever seen. Their number is 877.822.2719.   They are an
established reputable company.
All the Best and Happy Independence Day!

Jerry Munden, "Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"