[Diabetes-talk] New Member To The List

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:44:58 UTC 2016

Good day list,
My name is Daniel. I joined because I recently was diagnosed with Diabetes, Type 2, 2 days before Thanksgiving 2015.
I depend on both long-lasting insulin and diabetes meds, and currently check my blood sugar's and have insulin administered to me with the help of a nurse assigned to me by my doctor.
I hope that by my being on this list, I can get advice in dealing with being diabetic, as I know no other person around me who is.
I was able to aquire a Solus V2 talking metor olny this afternoon, but it won't arrive for some time.
In the meantime, I was wondering whether anyone had a manual (either in HTML or MP3), on how to use the Solus V2 metor?
Also, would anyone have any recommendations on how to aquire diabetic supplies in a more faster manner? As my worry is, if I Run out, I don't want to have to wait weeks to get more.
Thanks for any help you can provide.