[Diabetes-talk] New Member To The List

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:57:12 UTC 2016

Thanks mike and other's. I'm surprised they've not come out with a newer Solus meeter to speak all 500 memories, oh well. At least it speaks enough for 10 readings.
I will take a look at the manual provided to see what I can get out of it.
According to my nurse, the only trouble he could see my having, is getting the blood right on the strip. If I understand right, the Solus V2 does tell you if you have blood on the strip, no?
A friend says it does, but I just wanted to be sure.
Also, alternative testing sites? What does that mean? I was told you can test using alternate testing sites with the Solus V2, so confused as to what that means.
The other issue is how can you tell what end to put the blood, and which end goes into the meter?
I appreciate everyone's help with this.
P.S.: biosense, according to their website says they have data manager software for the Solus V2. Has anyone tried this? If so, how good and/or accessible is it?
I ask because I use a Mac full time, running OS X 10.11.