[Diabetes-talk] New Member To The List

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 24 01:37:36 UTC 2016

And it's quite true about getting strange readings.  Usually my readings are
around 110, 105, maybe as low as 90 or as high as 120.  One day last week I
got a reading of 135 in the morning, and I hadn't eaten anything since late
the previous afternoon.  I also use the Prodigy Voice meter, but who knows
why we sometimes get strange readings that seem to make no sense.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.