[Diabetes-talk] Acquiring My Meter Difficulty

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:34:53 UTC 2016

Not sure what the stipulations are if switching brands, but with the
Prodigy, I can only get a new one, if I need, every five years. But as
already stated, you can purchase a Prodigy Voice rather inexpensively, I
think $38 was listed here. So if you want to switch and insurance won't pay,
doing so on your own is not out of the question.