[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:58:16 UTC 2016

Dean,

I don't have the same AARP plan as you but I do have Medicare and an AARP
supplemental plan and get my Prodigy autocode test strips from the
following:

Arriva Medical
4252 NW 120th Ave.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(888) 216-3576

Although they have the Prodigy Autocode meter and not the Prodigy Voice, the
Prodigy test strips they supply work with the Prodigy Voice and they are an
authorized Medicare mail order supplier of diabetic test strips. I just
recently changed to them as CCS Medical was no longer able to supply
diabetic test strips according to the letter they sent me.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly