[Diabetes-talk] Getting Enough Blood in the Testing Strips

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 15:14:56 UTC 2016

yes I agrede that I have never herd of that
this is what I do
I hold my left hand on a 45 and I put the meter in my rite hand and put the
strip  between my fingers the two next to your tthomb
that helps keeps the strip from bending
I put the strip about a quarter  lower and sly it up slow
afther you pick your finger do you  squeze your finger that helps me to get
the blood out