[Diabetes-talk] questions for type 2 diabetes , insulin and recommendations for endocronologists.

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:07:15 UTC 2016

I would like to inquire about what is the best  method ffor
injectinginsulin. Also I would like ot kow which insuling does a better job
as far as controlling the sugar spikes. After injecting the insulin stil li
have some high sugar levels.   Also I am currently on lantice. But lately I
have gain  more weight in a month which is odd. So I am wondering what to
do. also does anyone have some good recommendations for endocrinologist in
southern California.