[Diabetes-talk] What medications are out there, for people with type two ...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jul 15 19:27:36 UTC 2016

Toujeo is essentially lantus in U300 strength, i.e., 20 units of toujeo are
equivalent to 60 units of lantus; this is helpful for those with
considerable insulin resistance.

Tresiba is another long-acting insulin that claims a shelf-life outside of
refrigerated storage of two months rather than one month. I gather it also
claims a bit more flexibility in when dosages are given than is available
for lantus. I believe Tresiba is still U100 strength, though.

Mike Freeman