[Diabetes-talk] Medtronic app for pump and CGM

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:47:16 UTC 2016

Yes, that's a great point. Like any medication or device, it can take time to figure out what works best. In the beginning, it can take time to work out basal patterns. And for me, even ten years later, about every three months, I need to adjust my basal rates significantly. So frequent testing is crucial.