[Diabetes-talk] Us and Them

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:20:47 UTC 2016

Welcome to the group, ha-ha!

From: Diabetes-Talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
David Andrews via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 4:38 PM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] Us and Them

Hello Folks,

As you may know, I am the "list owner" for all our lists, so have glanced at
this list, for a long time now.  However, I probably haven't read it as
thoroughly, as some of our lists, because of the great job Mike Freeman does
moderating it.

However, that may change.  My Doctor just told me my A1C score is 6.6 so I
guess I am one of you now.  Initially I am watching my diet, hope to
exercise, and am taking Metformin.  Hopefully this will be enough.

David Andrews, List Owner