[Diabetes-talk] I am happy

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 26 03:36:05 UTC 2016

Last week I was in the hospital over night with shortness of breath.
I thought it was my heart.
They got excited because changes took place from the last cardiogram took place.
If I had known metro polo works better on the heart at night than during the day I wouldn't have gone to the hospital.
The shortness of breath is better, I use the c pap machine.
What I learned is the front wall of the heart is working again.
It had slowed quite slow where I was told a heart attack could happen.
With exercising and c pap machine I feel wonderful.
On the pill metro polo, my script talk calls it meadow polo. I asked the pharmacist why he gave me a meadow when I didn't have any cows to help me mow the grass!
He laughed hard.
Wanted to share.
Dar
Every saint has a past,