[Diabetes-talk] Food Questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 27 15:16:11 UTC 2016

One way in which my current situation is different from most of you
is that, for a variety of reasons, my Doctor is not having me test my
blood glucose level, so I am doing this "blindly" pun intended, for
now. That could change, of course, and I think the primary reason is
that I am so borderline anyway.

So, how about eating potatoes -- baked potatoes.  I used to do so
three or four nights a week?

Dave