[Diabetes-talk] Hello list subscribers

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:15:22 UTC 2016

Hello subscribers of Diabetes-Talk,

My name is Walter Mitchell, and I am a member of the Ohio Affiliate by way
of the Cincinnati chapter. I am also a member of the Ohio Diabetes Action
Network (DAN). I lost my sight to Diabetic Retinopathy.

I have been reading your communications for about a week, and found them
interesting and relative to everyday problems that diabetics experience.
Many of you have much more information about diabetes then what I know, and
I am enjoying learning from you. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am
watching and may chime in from time to time.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: