[Diabetes-talk] Food Questions

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:46:26 UTC 2016

Really greattools, Bern. I use many of them, too, and several of them really
help with the portion control aspects.

Here's another way to have your fast food and eat it, too: Instead of buying
a "meal" (sandwich, fries, and drink), if you're with someone else, have
them buy the "meal" and you buy just a sandwich and a diet drink, and
"share" their fries. That way you can have a few, but the rest aren't
sitting there begging you to eat them.

Sandi