[Diabetes-talk] Food

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 13:36:33 UTC 2016

hello I am sorry I called it a whach but that is not what it is
this is called a the Dexcom G5 mobile.
I looked into my back files and I found this email I am sending part of it
if you need the hole email please email and I will  email it out .
I am very sorry abouve the name mix up
here is part of the  email I got