[Diabetes-talk] Test Strips Used with Prodigy Voice Meter?

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 15 20:09:52 UTC 2016

The auto code strips do indeed work with the Prodigy Voice.  Just so you
know, I canceled my account with Ariva for several reasons.  First of all,
when it was time for me to order supplies, they would call me about twice a
day and leave messages, which I found annoying and secondly, they were
indeed much too strong on selling their products that Medicare would pay
for, whether or not you needed that product.  For example, almost every time
I talked with them, they tried hard to get me to purchase a knee brace, no
matter how many times I told customer service that I did not need that
brace.  I don't approve of that kind of hard selling.  I get my supplies
from Benson's medical supplies, which also works with insurance and
Medicare.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.