[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Dean Masters dwmasters15 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:04:54 UTC 2016

I know a number of places where I can buy a Prodigy voice glucometer and
strips but I recently signed up for AARP Medicare Complete which is to pay
for all diabetic testing supplies. But I have to find somewhere that accepts
that insurance that carries those supplies.

so does anyone on the list have that insurance and get the Prodigy Voice and
strips from a brick and mortar store or from mail order? The insurance
company can tell me who will accept the insurance but can't tell me who
carries those products.

Thanks,
Dean