[Diabetes-talk] Test strips and solution for Prodigy meter

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue May 10 18:47:44 UTC 2016

Raul,
I use a company named CCS Medical. They provide Prodigy test strips in
bulk as well as provide you with solutions and lancets. Your insurance
can cover the costs. They will deliver to you to your mail.

Yes, there is a Division in the National Federation of the Blind named
the Diabetes Action Network. If y'all are going to Convention, I would
suggest checking out the meeting. It is full of great resources as
well as fellow Diabetics that can provide you with more information
about what they use.

HTH

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas