[Diabetes-talk] HELP USING THE PRODIGY AUTO CODE METER

Anita Ogletree aogletree2015 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:08:01 UTC 2016

When talking about the Prodigy meter I have one that at one end is
oval-shaped while the opposite end is squared. It only has one button on
top in the right corner of the oval-shaped side with theat side facing you.

The manual online describes something altogether different from what ,i
ho2d in my hands. The device they describe has more buttons. Do I have the
right one?