[Diabetes-talk] Ouch

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu May 12 12:15:23 UTC 2016

Ross,

Sounds like your doing the finger stick right on the tippy-tip of your fingers.  Try doing the stick a bit further down and to either side of the finger.  In fact I think you can do this on your left hand without greatly impacting your guitar playing.  I stick myself as far down as the first joint area without any problems.  And although the angle is a little awkward, I use the thumbs as well.

Good luck.

Eileen