[Diabetes-talk] Welcome!

g melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:32:06 UTC 2016

This has been a very helpful group. I have learned a lot . a bit of good
news. Just had blood workdone, all my levels that wer elevated have now come
down to around normal levels. Had a 50% reduction in my triglicerents, 50%
reduction in my cholestreal levels and 50% reduction in my a1c.   Basically
my a1c was 9.4 and now  its 6.5.    so I am getting on track with managing
my diabetes and that's all to the encouragement of discussing matters and
techniques   learned about on this group. I am very thankful to have this
group and its done a lot for me in regards to managing my diabetes which was
out of control 4 months ago.