[Diabetes-talk] Welcome!

g melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:53:08 UTC 2016

Due to your recommendations with that pay lay  diet, I am hoping I am
spelling it right. That's  what got me in the  right direction prior to this
I was  eating wrong . I was exercising and  no results. But with the new
diet , and changes in some supliments, I am doing great. Have lots of new
found energy. My sister in law is asking me what did you do to have a good
turn around in a short amount of time. I told her its my secret that I got
off of a diabetic group and wont reveal it ttill my numbers  are in the 5.7
to 6.4 range and that's what I am working on for my next blood work in
February   Of next year .