[Diabetes-talk] Uploading/Exporting results On Mac Without Windows

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:16:15 UTC 2016

Good day list,
For some reason, I cannot get the Prodigy diabetic software to install. I'm running a virtual machine of Windows XP, yet when I try installing the software supplied by Prodigy, it comes up with a dialog saying the software has no valid publisher.
I hit Alt+r to allow the software to run, yet the software doesn't begin installing.
I then switched to the OS X side, and have a program that allows me to run windows programs on the Mac, it's called Wine. I try and run the same Exe through Wine, and all that comes up is a dialog which says just, "Application, dialog. Error window."
That's all I get from Wine, from windows, the only dialog I got was to ask if I wish to run the software, even though no publisher was known for the software. I allow it to run and then nothing else, almost as if I never hit enter to open the installer in the first place.
Therefore, I am asking to see if either anyone has a fully downloaded copy of the software, or else, how can I export/upload my results just using Mac OS X?
I'm assuming he error dialog from Wine or Mac OS X, and the fact that Windows only brought up the publisher dialog and nothing else, probably means the download was corrupted I'm assuming. In any case, if anyone has a working copy of the software for Windows XP or can find a Mac counterpart, I'd very much appreciate it.
Have an awesome day.