[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Pumps, and Scar Tissue from Years of Syringes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 04:20:28 UTC 2016

As of Thanksgiving Day I will have been taking insulin for 58 years and
since I am right handed I would say I have been taking it more on the left
side then my right above my waist band.  My right does feel not as plyable
then my left.

I will be getting the insulin pump tdelivered to my home on Thursday.  How
long does it take for Medtronics to hook you up with a trainer and they come
out and start training?  I don't have an appointment until 2 months from now
with the endocrinologist.

Joyce