[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Pumps, and Scar Tissue from Years of Syringes

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Nov 16 14:34:22 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce,

I'd recommend calling Medtronic right away and
asking them for the contact info of your regional
Medtronic representative. Then call them and set
something up. You might even get it as early as
the day it gets delivered to you, if you call
today. My reps have always been very friendly,
responsive, and helpful though I usually only now
deal with the CoSprings rep, rather than both. We
meet on a regular basis to get and give updates,
and we meet at my doctor's office. She says
Medtronic pays her, or the doctor pays Medtronic,
or something. It's a free service to me.

Blessings to Your Efforts, Joyce!
Everett