[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy 2 Manual Requested Please

Daniel C topdog2046 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 00:42:14 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I hardly write to the list, but I am doing so now to seek help.
My insurance today has told me the mail farmacy dos not cary my Solus V2 test strips at all, and as a result, they cannot supply me with the supplies for my Solus V2 meter.
As a result of this, the insurance has sent me a new meter, a Prodigy 2.
I've not used a Prodigy 2 before, so I'd appreciate the manual in text format if it is available.
Also, how can someone upload their results using Mac OS X or even Windows?
Thanks for any help that can be provided.