[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy 2 Manual Requested Please

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:36:15 UTC 2016

Yes, I've not heard of the Prodigy 2 either. As far as I know, Prodigy
offers the Autocode and the Voice. The Voice is easier than the Autocode,
and it's fully accessible, whereas the Autocode is not fully accessible in
that you can only access the last 10 readings with a voice-over, and you
cannot use the repeat button with voice-over. But I've never heard of a
Prodigy 1 and 2.

The Voice is my primary meter, but I have an Autocode I keep in my purse and
use when out and about, like running errands.