[Diabetes-talk] Another Talking Glucose Meter

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 00:27:40 UTC 2016

Oh, isee. That is why I have my ipod touch using the dexcom cgm trial. I
will most likely do this  when I get my own unit in a month as I know its
going to take a while for my insurance to cover the device.  I will leave my
phone which is an android phone for all those other tasks. I am not a social
media person so my phone is for  phone calls, texting, email nand gps
navigation and that is it. all my other computing needs are done on my
tablet or computer depending if I am in the office or at home.