[Diabetes-talk] Another Talking Glucose Meter

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 03:48:34 UTC 2016

Looking at the amount   of work that the embrace talking meter involves I
don't think I want to go through all that hastle . With my pprotegy voice
meter, I do a much easier job. Place the test strip into the meter get a
pinch with that bplunger stick for blood get some blood  out of my finger by
pinching my finger a bit , and place on to the   test strip and get my
number. I have done this so many times that I already have the hang of it.
So for me the protegy voice is good enough.