[Diabetes-talk] Another Talking Glucose Meter

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 19:33:25 UTC 2016

I had contacted the company that makes the iBGstar the first of this year to
ask them if it works with Voiceover in the IPhone.  They told me it didn't
work with Voiceover, but the gentleman I spoke with told me he was going to
submit that suggestion.

So I don't know if they have done anything as of yet.

Joyce