[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Vs. Prodigy Voice

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:51:10 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I talked to my insurance provider, as they had to get me a new meter because their suppliers didn't carry my Solus V2 supplies anymore.
They ordered me a Prodigy auto-code meter, and they say it talks. On the list, someone mentioned to make sure i got the Prodigy voice. What is the difference in the 2?
My insurance did say that if the meter didn't work as I needed it to, I could return it and they'd look into getting the Prodigy voice for me.
Never the less, I wanted to know the difference between the 2 before I get either the Prodigy or Prodigy Voice.