[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Vs. Prodigy Voice

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:09:48 UTC 2016

I keep telling everyone, don't let them talk you into the order code. The prodigy voice is fully, and I do mean totally accessible. The meter holds 450 blood sugars. You can read them all if you wish. The AutoCode only reads back 10 readings. The rest can only be accessed Buy a cited individual. The auto code, can only be set correctly by a cited individual as well. As for the prodigy voice, everything on it is accessible by a totally blind person. No matter which ever button you press, the meter will talk you through it. As for the auto code, if you press the wrong button, there's no hope. However, and other difference with the auto code is that the screen it's for those who use large print. So, I guess it is accessible for a partially sighted person. So if you are a totally blind meter user as I am, don't let them talk you into the auto code. Get the prodigy voice!!

Bern.

Sent from my iPhone