[Diabetes-talk] Was wondering, where can I purchase the prodigy voice meter

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:09:50 UTC 2016

Or you can buy the Prodigy Voice meter kit for $39.99 from American Diabetes Wholesale at this link:

https://www.adwdiabetes.com/product/prodigy-voice-glucose-monitoring-system_223.htm

The Prodigy Voice Meter Kit includes Everything You Need to Start Testing:

    Prodigy Voice Meter with 2 "AAA" Batteries included
    Carrying Case
    Control Solution
    Prodigy Voice Test Strips (10)
    Sterile Lancets (10)
    Lancing Device with Clear Cap for Alternate Site Testing
    Complete Instructions:
    - Log Book
    - Manual
    - Quick Reference