[Diabetes-talk] Heads up on Dexcom app update.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Oct 4 23:43:26 UTC 2016

The trouble is, the Dexcom app was constructed like this in its earlier
form; they just got away with it. I see improvement much less with medical
apps than others. But with the trend away from simple functionality and more
towards pretty widgets, graphics and foreign programmers, I'm in the show me
category. I guarantee you I made noise last night, as it became almost this
morning. <grin>
But as Mike often says, and I hate to almost agree, most companies don't fix
it because they come to an oops moment and want to be nice. This would mean
changing the structure of their app and well, show me! <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407