[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy case

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:13:25 UTC 2016

Bridget and all!

Just got finished doing a little digging here. Firstly, I called U.S. Med.  844-262-6071.  They say, that for those who are patients, they will send out free replacement prodigy cases. However, for those who are not patients, it is fairly easy to become a patient. You can register yourself if you need test strips and supplies.  You asked mad is the company who has taken over the patients from Home Care out of Virginia. US mad is in Florida. The lady gave me another website where one can order supplies and accessories for meters and other medical equipment.

Fsastore.com

The lady said, for anyone who might be interested in a hard case, you might want to make your inquiry there. They might even have a phone number listed on the website. I have not yet checked that out. However, if anyone needs help, give me a shout. I will see what I can do. I'm more than willing to help.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone