[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy case

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 18:56:03 UTC 2016

I do not put the meter in one of the pockets inside the case and I don't
unzipper the entire case to take it in or out.

If you put the meter inside first, you can put the lancet in standing up
along side the meter and a bottle of strips will fit at the top of the
Meter.  I can fit, but barely an extra lanset in or maybe 2, but it does fit
in there and fits better as time goes by.

You can wash that case, too.

Joyce