[Diabetes-talk] {Spam?} Question Regarding Inkovana

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:30:46 UTC 2016

Well gang, I can't do anymore than to wish everybody best wishes. With the luck I have had, I will say that no matter what you take, with in this class of medications, paying attention to the advertisements I have been seeing and hearing, it appears that the side effects for most, if not all of them are the same. In my experience, this is nothing more then naming your own poison. Each poison has a different name. Take your pick, and, like I say, best wishes. Unfortunately, my experience with these, has not been of a positive nature. I just hope that all of you have better luck than I did. Like I say, best wishes.

Bern

Sent from my iPhone