[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 18 20:43:11 UTC 2016

No; there is not. Furthermore, I believe that would not be what you'd want
anyway as the doc would see all the erroneous readings stemming from too
little blood on the strip and go ape-kaka over it. I realize that more and
more insurance companies treat us as though we were criminals peddling
strips -- totally ridiculous! Anyone that tries that kaka with me gets told
I'm looking for a different insurance program.

Ah well.

Mike Freeman