[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:04:50 UTC 2016

One thing to remember if you're using JAWS is that there is an OCR feature.
That can let you find and activate graphical controls provided that the
graphic contains enough text that you (and the OCR engine) can identify it.
If you could just figure out how to export your readings to a spreadsheet,
then you could edit out the nonsense and have a nice record. Of course,
making the SW accessible would be the best answer, but sometimes OCR can
provide a work-around.