[Diabetes-talk] Different Diet

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:54:47 UTC 2016

Vegans have to be careful because there's a tendancy to go high carb when
you lack meat. If done right though, vegan can be good for anyone.

However, if it's just not your thing, I say skip the restrictive mealplan
and stick to low-carb, which allows for lots of meat, grin. Keep to lean
meat as much as possible, but if you love meat, why cut it out?

Also very few people can sustain a restrictive diet. If you don't have the
discipline, I say stay more balanced.

Have a lot of veggies and fruit too, but I say just keep to a low-carb
mealplan.