[Diabetes-talk] Question for Dexcom users.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Sep 4 23:16:22 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.
I have a question for you Dexcom veterans out there. My first transmitter is
about to expire. According to the manual, I should have already gotten low
transmitter battery warnings. Did those talk for you? I'm just wondering if
something may have flashed that VoiceOver didn't catch. Good thing I'm aware
of when it is supposed to expire.
In the meantime, I'm going to pair the new one early so I don't have to
remove a sensor early. Sheesh!
Thanks.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407