[Diabetes-talk] re get good results with trulicity

Dean Masters dwmasters15 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:09:58 UTC 2016

I have been using it for about six months. My family was concerned I was
losing too much weight. It made me feel fuller quicker When I gave my shots
near my navel it gave me indigestion and other stomach upsets. so I just
give the shots in my thighs and back of the arms.

Since my family thought I was losing too much weight I started snacking
between meals but must have been overdoing it since I have gained a little
more weight than I needed to. I also think my a1c which was taken earlier
this week has gone up. My nurse practitioner called Wednesday morning but
they close at noon and she does not work Thursday or Friday. But she left a
message that my medication needs to be changed again. But I hope I can
convince her to let me handle it another three months since I know what I
have done wrong.

Dean