[Diabetes-talk] Gluten Free

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:36:40 UTC 2016

They don't remove gluten from wheat products. You just don't eat wheat
products if you have celiac disease. Gluten-free products are made with
other grains that don't contain gluten--like rice flour and amaranth and
other grain flours. If you buy gluten to add to things you bake, it's
extracted from the grain (most probably wheat) and packaged.

Sandi