[Diabetes-talk] Final "No"!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 15 21:16:53 UTC 2016

It's all about profit. Morals never enters into the situation. And in other countries, guess who pays; everyone pays via a government tax. People don't want to do that in this country. also, you should understand that this is what it means to be a minority i.e. a blind person in this country.

Mike Freeman