[Diabetes-talk] Final "No"!

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Sep 18 20:09:46 UTC 2016

Thud's law, I like that one. Just may have to use that soon. Thanks for the
smile.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407