[Diabetes-talk] re just got a dexom g5 cgm to try tou on a trial basis

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:11:00 UTC 2016

I'm not using it yet, but my endo says the Dexcum is the only CGM that has FDA approval for accuracy. He believes it's comparable to the accuracy of meters. I say this for what it's worth.

But my understanding is that you still have to test throughout the day. And just saying, 4 times is not much. I test 6 to 8, sometimes more. If new to testing, your fingers need time to adjust, but 4 is not much at all, and likely expected with a CGM.