[Diabetes-talk] Help for those denied CGM coverage.

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:09:45 UTC 2016

Its not going to work for me either as I have private insurance that I pay
for through my small practice.   I will be seing how I can get he cgm
covered through my health pprovier health net of California. Hoping thathey
don't deni this one as Ithey have approved everything myendocronologist has
request from afrezza, to trulicity to tresiba .