[Diabetes-talk] re question for those on the list who have dexcom cgm whats the cost for the replacemnt sensors ans wher is the best place to get hem

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:28:39 UTC 2016

Hello after having a very good day with the  dexcom cgm trial, and getting
an idea that  I was using to much insulin.    I am convinced in the
benefits of the cgm.i will be returning the trial unit next week an
requesting the cgm. I would like to know what is the cost of the replacement
sensors. Also wat are the best places  to get them as far as the best prices
for thet cgm replacement sensors. This is for those who use the unit. I need
to get  all my information as I make my decision to get the cgm whether that
be thrue my insurance health net of California PPO or out of pocket just in
case  they refuse to cover it. these are the questions I have ffor the group
who use the dexcom cgm .